Amazon

Sunday, July 7, 2013

You Are Here.

I'm a planner.
I love organization, lists, outlines and Excel sheets.

On this journey there have been plenty of lists and outlines,
but there's also been plenty of unknowns, estimated and varying timeframes and lots of waiting.

I also like "you are here" signs,
those helpful little signs on amusement park maps or mall directories.
I like to know exactly where I am, so I can plan exactly where I'm going.

But on this journey, sometimes I'm not sure where we are.  There are times when I don't completely understand the paperwork or the next step.

But it's okay.
This journey has strengthened my trust in Him.
I only need to remember that this is God's plan and we just need to do our part.
  
And look how far He's brought us:
  We received our cable (approval letter) from the National Visa Center (NVC)!
This means that the NVC has "cabled" our file to the US Embassy in Guangzhou, China.  This is approval of our visa petition for Logan!

Now we wait for our Article 5.
The Article 5 letter lets the CCCWA know that our immigration file is complete for the adoption.
After that, travel approval!

Because God is in control,
I don't have to be.
But I'm so thankful for the "you are here" signs He leaves along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment