Amazon

Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's Official!

On Tuesday, Tim headed back to the Civil Affairs office.
This was the day our adoption would be finalized!

He walked into the office with Maxwell, Olivia
and a document in hand giving him power of attorney 
to act on my behalf.
And
he walked out as Maxwell's official Baba (daddy).

Yes, Maxwell is truly ours and we are truly his!

He is absolutely blossoming with Tim 
and I'm so proud of my husband.

It's very typical for institutionalized children
to be physically, mentally and emotionally younger
than their actual age,
and this is very apparent with Maxwell.
But my husband is definitely up to the task. 

I love Skyping with Tim and seeing how
loving, caring and patient he is with Maxwell.
I always knew he was the ultimate attachment parent
and he's really stepping up to the plate with our sixth child.
The bond he's already forming with Maxwell is incredible.

As for this Mama,
Tim sent me a video that made my heart soar.
Maxwell is calling for his Mama!

Here's your daily dose of cuteness from our newest baby,
as he looks at the photo album we had sent him in the orphanage...

Olivia is doing a wonderful job helping Tim
without taking on the "Mama" role
 And Maxwell is beginning to enjoy his place as baby brother.

The crew at home is staying busy
as we count down the days until our family is reunited.

Here's one last sweet picture of our new son.

As you can see,
 being part of a family can sure wear a guy out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment