Amazon

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas in Nanjing

As we all continue with 
our Christmas prepartations,
I was incredibly excited as well as surprised
when I received my first pictures
from Tim from Nanjing.




Christmas in Nanjing!

I did not expect to see any type of Christmas 
celebration taking place in China, 
especially since China is officially an atheist country.

Only 5% of the Chinese population are Christian,
is treated much like Valentine's Day is here.

But, we serve a big God!
And our pastor reminded us this morning
that "God is at work in the darkness".

And in China, a glimmer of light is slowly growing...
as China may be on trek to becoming 

I pray for China, 
because this is the birth country 
of two of my sweet babies.
I pray for China, 
because this is the home 
of Logan and Maxwell's birth families.
and 
I pray that this Christmas
more of the beautiful people of China
will come to know Jesus, Joy of the Highest Heaven...



No comments:

Post a Comment