Amazon

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Guangzhou

They've made it safely to Guangzhou!

Tim said Maxwell was a champ on the in-country flight.

One of the first appointments in Guangzhou was
Maxwell's official medical exam.
He's a brave little guy and did a fabulous job!

One of our favorite places to visit in Guangzhou last year
was Shamian Island.
It's a beautiful place to walk around,
shop and enjoy one of the many restaurants.

There are beautiful statues throughout Shamian Island.
Here's Maxwell joining the parade of little children.

Our favorite restaurant on the Island last year
was Lucy's.
Tim took Maxwell there for lunch.
 
They'll be back on Friday and we're counting down the days!
I can't even put into words how much I miss Tim and Olivia
and how much I want to hold Maxwell in my arms.

I am so thankful for the technology that enables
Tim to send pictures and video daily.

He's sent so many adorable videos of sweet Maxwell.
I've put together some cute snippets.

Through the pictures and video I've learned:
1. Maxwell doesn't need any words to let Tim know when he's hungry.
2. He may warm up to our lovable dog Judah much quicker than Logan did.
3. He loves to laugh.
4. He knows I'm his Mama.
5. He loves to laugh...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment